Retention tracks mechanically
lock in material - from all sides,
eliminating need for adhesive.
U.S. Patent #6,749,428
Repeat winner - 2007
- Patented adhesive-free design - Retention tracks mechanically lock in material, eliminating
the need for offensive smelling, volatile, and
expensive adhesives. You save both time and money.
- Easier handling - Large, ergonomic handles
simplify loading of the tray, enable easy transfer between assistant and dentist and facilitate tray
insertion and removal from the mouth.
- Accurate bite - Thin, loose webbing maximizes intercuspation of the teeth and exhibits “...least water sorption & thinnest occlusal wafer ” 1 to ensure an accurate bite.
- Greater rigidity in posterior due to
the use of a new, novel polymer.
- Ensure accuracy and save time - Low sides, thin posterior bar and wide impression areas avoid impingement when the patient closes. Premier®
Triple Tray® is proven2 accurate - as you
simultaneously capture master impression,
counter and bite registration.